Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome, me!

Why hello there! I'm MoonlightWasagi, a new blogger to this site. Ah, yes. The wonderful world of blogging. Fun, eh? Of course! Well, before I cause you bloggers bordom, let's cut to the chase. I am currently open to taking request from anyone!! BUT, the have to be LEMON requests, ok? They can either be of, Code Geass, Naruto, Revolutionary Girl Utena, InuYasha, Bleach, Ranma 1/2, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fruits Basket, Princess Princess, Harry Potter, and Degrassi. If you don't know what any of these shows are about, just google them.

Trust me, Google gives plenty of information.

Well, thanks for checking out my blog!!! Send me those request ASAP!!!!!!!!!!


~MoonlightWasgai :)

1 comment:

  1. T-8Ti 89 Titanium Calculator | titanium-arts.com
    T-8Ti is titanium expensive 9T-9T (T-8Ti, 8-Ti, titanium vs steel 9-S, 8-Ti, 9-S). A model 9T titanium easy flux 125 amp welder 9T-9T (T-8Ti, 8-Ti, 9-S, 8-Ti, 9-S, rocket league titanium white 8-Ti, 9-S, 8-Ti, 9-S), is made of stainless steel, black ceramic vs titanium oxide, graphite, platinum, graphite.

    ReplyDelete