Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I need help!!! :)

Hey people!!! It's me, MoonlightWasagi again :) This time, it's not a lemon one-shot, but just a little post explaining some things.

First things first: I'm making an anime.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of like the anime InuYasha because it takes place in Fuedal Japan. Yeah.

Now here's the good part.

A half cat demon boy, Mikio Ishikawa, is being hunted by an evil demon who seeks only to kill him. So, day after day, Mikio must travel around in search of this unknown demon so he can kill it before it kills him.

But, a witch girl named Zukuro (Kuro) Lee, was forced to go and protect Mikio from the dangerous demon.

The problem is, Mikio refuses her help. Not wanting to help to guy in the first place, Zukuro happily walks off, but ends up traveling along side Mikio in the end....but with a cost. She refuses to help him at all. He doesn't want to seem weak, so even when he does need help, he doesn't ask for it.

Ok so, those are the two main characters of my anime....thingy.

Oh, and here's the song I want for either an opening for closing

-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0UDWPox0Go&feature=related

If that youtube link doesn't bring you to a song called "agony" by Kotoko, then forget the link. Search the song on youtube lol.

Ok back to the topic.

So there will be a few other characters too.

All of the pictures will be posted on a story on Quizilla because this blog of mine is being a retaarrrdd. >__<

So yeah. I'm also not good at drawing characters from off the top of my head so if anyone is willing to help me and draw the characters out for me, that'd be absolutely great!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment